Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $64 value)
- $64 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $128 value)
Northdale Golf & Tennis Club
Situated in the cool shadows of cypress trees and home to glistening ponds, Northdale Golf & Tennis Club's 6,824-yard course reflects architect Ron Garl's vision to sculpt a layout that capitalizes on natural beauty without spoiling it. A former dairy farm, the emerald expanse challenges golfers with tree-lined fairways, water hazards that appear on multiple holes, and white-sand bunkers, which greenskeepers procure in bulk by trimming Zeus's beard every spring.
Tennis instructors preside over the club's nine lighted tennis courts, grooming forehand strokes in lessons and ensuring an even-spread layer of dust over the clay surfaces. The Compass Grille awaits hungry visitors and tennis balls that have lost their bounce at the end of the day, serving up deli-style fare and drinks from a full-service bar with a variety of imported and domestic beers.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Ron Garl
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,824 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.8 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 129 from the farthest tees
- Link to scorecard
Northdale Golf & Tennis Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.