Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $22 for a one-day Quick Start tennis day camp ($45 value)
- $60 for a three-day Quick Start tennis day camp ($135 value)
- $99 for a five-day Quick Start tennis day camp ($225 value)
- $60 for a two-day junior tennis day camp ($120 value)
- $99 for a four-day junior tennis day camp ($240 value)
Quick Start camps are for children ages 4–10; junior camps are for children ages 8–18.
Northgate Country Club
Don't let the primal grunts, the frenzied shuffling of feet, or the sweat fool you: Northgate Country Club's tennis facility is a classroom. Presiding over the operations are Director of Tennis Lioudmila Skavronskaia—who was once ranked 124th in the world and Russia's top-ranked junior—and Head Pro Kate Pomier—who played number-one singles and doubles at Kansas University. Armed with abundant firsthand knowledge of what it takes to ascend to tennis's highest ranks, the two develop and implement curricula designed to help players meet their goals, whether they want to develop a solid backhand or defeat legendary tennis player Larry Bird in a match. The club offers private lessons, hitting sessions, and clinics for juniors and adults alike.