What You'll Get
If you only eat at restaurants, you won’t have to keep food in the fridge and you’ll have more room for the snowman you’re not ready to say goodbye to. Keep your kitchen empty and your heart full with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$32 for a dinner for two (up to a $65 total value)
- Choice of two appetizers (daily soup, house greens, or fish cakes; up to a $10 value each) or one order of spinach-artichoke dip (a $12 value)
- Two entrees from a choice of butternut-squash risotto, pan-roasted chicken supreme, or Sunday-style pot roast (up to an $18 value each)
- One chef’s choice dessert (a $9 value)<p>
$60 for a dinner for four (up to a $122 total value)
- Two appetizers (daily soup, house greens, or fish cakes; up to a $10 value each) AND one order of spinach-artichoke dip (a $12 value)
- Four entrees from a choice of butternut-squash risotto, pan-roasted chicken supreme, or Sunday-style pot roast (up to an $18 value each)
- Two chef’s choice desserts (a $9 value each)<p>
See the full Groupon menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northlands Bar and Grill
Although it's best known as the 19th hole pub at Northlands Golf Course, Northlands Bar and Grill is more than just a simple watering hole. With new management and chef, diners recharge after a round on the green with cuisine found within timeless west coast culinary traditions. Whether they're simmering pots of Salt Spring mussels, searing hearty flat iron steaks, or dipping pacific cod in vats of batter made with Granville Island Winter Ale, they deliver plate after plate of locally inspired favorites. They also placate sweet teeth, crafting sugary finales including candied bacon bread pudding and orange tortes laced with dark chocolate.