Customers can marvel at the sights of meticulous details that stretch over eight miles of miniature railroad tracks
About This Deal
Single-Day Admission to Northlandz
Choose Between Three Options,
- Single-Day Admission for Two
- Single-Day Admission for Three
- Single-Day Admission for Four
- Open 2 Days a Week- Saturday and Sunday (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Outside Train Ride is not included
Northlandz holds the distinction of being the World’s Largest Model railroad in the The Guinness Book of World Records. With over eight miles of track inside a 52,000 square foot building, this miniature wonderland boasts hundreds of tunnels and canyons that rise three and a half stories high.
- Take a self guided tour that lasts two to three hours, surveying over 100 trains as they chug through mountains and over valleys crafted carefully by hand.
- Ride the railroad outdoors, a full-sized train that passes through multiple landscapes including a tunnel, woods, along a river, and over a bridge (open on the weekends only, train rides are an additional fee).
- Explore 400+ tunnels and wait for different trains to loop around and pass through as they traverse the entire expanse of the indoor play park.