16-acre miniature park features the world’s largest model railroad, 2,000-pipe theater pipe organ, and various displays
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Deal includes admission for two, three, or four
- Miniature Wonderland Admission is open 6 days a week
- Free admission for children under 2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Northlandz holds the distinction of being the World’s Largest Model railroad in the The Guinness Book of World Records. With over eight miles of track inside a 52,000 square foot building, this miniature wonderland boasts hundreds of tunnels and canyons that rise three and a half stories high.
- Take a self guided tour that lasts two to three hours, surveying over 100 trains as they chug through mountains and over valleys crafted carefully by hand.
- Ride the railroad outdoors, a full-sized train that passes through multiple landscapes including a tunnel, woods, along a river, and over a bridge (open on the weekends only, train rides are an additional fee).
- Explore 400+ tunnels and wait for different trains to loop around and pass through as they traverse the entire expanse of the indoor play park.