All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 30, 2017
· Reviewed September 17, 2016
· Reviewed September 12, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for wine tasting for two with chocolate pairings or a cheese tray ($31.80 value)
- $29 for wine tasting for four with chocolate pairings or a cheese tray ($63.60 value)
- $42 for wine tasting for six with chocolate pairings or a cheese tray ($95.40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid if used services in past 6 months. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northleaf Winery
Situated inside a renovated historical building, Northleaf Winery pays tribute to the location’s agricultural past while bottling more than a dozen wines. Fragrant samples of peppery zinfandel and floral pinot grigio are poured at the wooden tasting bar, which hosts open tastings and private pairings of wine and artisanal chocolates or cheese. Next door, the bistro and market stocks a tempting selection of Wisconsin cheeses and party trays, along with fresh salads and build-your-own grilled sandwiches with included blueprints.