Remotes, like magic wands, can change TV channels, start cars, and silence carpet salesmen with the flick of the wrist. Rejoice in the powers of the remote with today’s Groupon to Northside Autosport.
$125 for a remote-start-system installation (a $254.99 value)
- Avital 4103LX remote-start system
- Two five-button remotes
- Keyless-entry function (only for vehicles with power locks)
- Limited lifetime warranty (warranty is good toward defects, but doesn’t apply if remote is broken by the customer)
- Takes 3–5 hours, but cars may be in shop for whole day
- Most vehicles will require bypass modules ($45–$100, not included in today’s Groupon)<p>