Getting a facial is the most caring thing you can do for your face aside from pressing it deeply into the hands of a kindly old man. Refresh your face with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $55 for one signature medical-grade facial (up to a $120 value)
- $75 for the above facial and one microdermabrasion treatment (up to a $185 total value)
- $95 for the above facial and one PCA chemical peel (up to a $269 total value)
- $195 for the above facial and one IPL laser facial treatment (up to a $590 total value)
- $345 for two of the above facials and two IPL laser facial treatments (up to a $1,180 total value)
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Nurse practitioner Olga Voloshina and her team of aestheticians divide their services into three categories, though all three serve the same purpose: to enhance the appearance of skin. The medical-grade facial services do so traditionally, with the help of cleansers, moisturizers, and exfoliation in the form of peels and microdermabrasion that are individually customized for each client. The laser and light treatments help clear up conditions such as rosacea, acne, and sun damage. They also administer injectables such as Botox and Juverderm to smooth out wrinkles on the skin's surface. Of course, before beginning any procedure, a staff member consults with each client to devise the proper treatment plan for the client's skin woes.
93% of 89 customers recommend
“Wonderful. Highly Recommend. Toni was fantastic. ”
“Really great facial by Lucy in Kirkland. ”
“Any services I have received at Northwest Aesthetics have been exceptional - facial, Botox.”