Patrons can try reserve wine from family-owned award-winning winery and take home one or two bottles
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Five samples of reserve wine per person
- One or two bottles of 2014/2015 Oscuro wine to take home, depending on voucher purchased
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- The 2014/2015 Oscuro is 50% Malbec, 50% Petite Sirah
- Tasting notes: Fragrant with juicy aromas of red currants, plums, black raspberries and the gooey edges of marionberry pie laced with a little milk chocolate. Tasting is all of that plus a bit of grape candy and white pepper spice. Very smooth, soft tannins and a nice dark raspberry finish.
- Monday–Wednesday: noon–6 p.m.
- Thursday: noon–7 p.m.
- Friday: noon–9 p.m.
- Saturday: noon–6 p.m.
- Sunday: noon–5 p.m.
NO RESERVATION REQUIRED
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. No reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northwest Cellars
The story of family-owned and operated winery, Northwest Cellars Winery, began nearly 14 years ago, when Bob Delf received a custom-labeled bottle of wine that was so terrible he poured it straight down the drain. This was troubling, especially given Bob's experiences growing up in a family of wine importers and distributors. Determined to raise the bar, Bob founded Northwest Cellars Winery, where today he creates award-winning Washington wines that can be custom-labeled for corporate and personal gifts, non-profits, hotels, resorts, and special occasions.