$18 for a wine and chocolate truffle tasting package for two people ($30 value)
- Tasting of four reserve wines
One Chocolate truffle pairing to share, Handmade chocolate truffles from Brugge Chocolate in Redmond
- 2012 Cadenza paired with a Cardamom-Pistachio chocolate truffle
- 2011 Madrigal paired with a Fig chocolate truffle
- 2012 Coyote Canyon Merlot paired with an Orange-Thyme chocolate truffle
- 2012 Syrah paired with a Java Pear chocolate truffle
Northwest Cellars offers a 10% discount on any wine the day that Groupon Customers redeem their vouchers.
The story of family-owned and operated winery, Northwest Cellars Winery, began nearly 12 years ago, when Bob Delf received a custom-labeled bottle of wine that was so terrible he poured it straight down the drain. This was troubling, especially given Bob's experiences growing up in a family of wine importers and distributors. Determined to raise the bar, Bob founded Northwest Cellars Winery, where today he creates award-winning Washington wines that can be custom-labeled for gifts, country clubs and fundraisers.