Shattering all scientific understanding, it’s been determined that the knee bone’s connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bone’s connected to the hip bone, and they’re all connected to Kevin Bacon. Keep bones straight with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get a one-hour massage and full chiropractic exam from the Northwest Chiropractic & Massage Therapy Group at one of the participating clinics (a $310 value).
Choose from the following clinics:
- Hanson Chiropractic in Redmond
- Hanson Chiropractic in Everett
- Hanson Chiropractic and Massage in Seattle
- Redondo Family Chiropractic in Federal Way
- Collins Chiropractic in Burien
- Active Wellness in Seattle
- Oncken Chiropractic in Bellevue
- Bay Center Chiropractic in Olympia
- Eastside Spine & Wellness in Kirkland
The licensed chiropractors and therapists of the Northwest Chiropractic Group clinics align spines and massage muscles to boost overall health. A full chiropractic exam shakes down crooked skeletal systems to root out chronic pain, and may include up to two x-rays for more in-depth lumbar scrutiny. Specifically tailored to the needs of each patient, a 60-minute massage helps to relieve aches by smothering wisecracking fascia with relaxing pressure. Guests can combine their exam and massage into one visit, about 90 minutes total, or seek out each service on different visits, allowing the expert tissue manipulators to address a plethora of problems such as sports injuries or headaches caused by low-hanging door frames.