Cryotherapy utilizes extreme cold to activate the central nervous system to help aid in recovery from pain and reduces inflammation
About This Deal
- One or Three Whole-Body Cryotherapy Sessions (New Clients) include:
- 4 minutes in their cryo chamber
- 5 minute infrared sauna session
- Six Localized Cryotherapy Sessions (New and Returning Clients) include:
- Six single sessions; one targeted area per session
- For those who are unable to enter the cryo chamber, local treatments may provide a safe alternative to whole body cryotherapy.
- Five CoolFacial™ Sessions (New and Returning Clients) include:
- Five 10-minute sessions
- Increases circulation to the face while removing toxins and stimulating collagen production. No removal of makeup is needed.
- Benefits can include smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles, a decrease in acne production, reduces puffiness, and a decrease in red/itchy eyes and sinus inflammation (i.e. allergies).
About Northwest Cryotherapy Institute
Northwest Cryotherapy Institute was the first true whole body, fully electric chamber in Washington state. All practices are holistic and do not use nitrogen gases, but rather electrically cooled air. The focus remains on providing the premier cryotherapy experience in the Pacific NW. Assisting those looking for ways to help decrease pain and inflammation, and increase recovery; whether from an active lifestyle, autoimmune disease, or injury. The team will help create a personalized plan for whatever the client's needs may be.