All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Rentals include a board, a paddle, a leash, and a personal floatation device for each person
- Brief safety and technique instruction included
- Age restrictions:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied on the water by an adult in a kayak or on a paddleboard
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Weight restrictions: 300 lbs. maximum
- This is a pre-season offer; season begins in April
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required at least 12 hours in advance. This is a pre-season offer; season begins in April. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. 300 lbs. max weight. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northwest Paddle Surfers
From camps to paddle races to standard rentals, Northwest Paddle Surfers' watersport professionals help create laid-back adventures with a fleet of stand-up paddleboards. Atop Lake Washington's warm waters, the company's instructors teach pupils how to balance on boards and use paddles to stir giant cups of cocoa. Forests and water lilies make up the lakefront vistas that backdrop the on-water classroom, beckoning each student to explore aquatic locals such as Juanita Bay or Andrew's Bay, near Seward Park, Lacey, WA on Long Lake. Elsewhere, Paddle Flow Yoga classes held on paddleboards challenge participants to stretch and breathe deeper.