Breaking a sweat not only cools you down during exercise but also rids your body of the disgusting water that’s just building up inside you. Sweat it out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$83 for a six-week fitness package (a $282.50 value)
- Six weeks of non-fee group fitness classes (a $112.50 value)
- Initial 60-minute fitness assessment (a $75 value)
- Two 30-minute personal-training sessions (a $75 value)
- Six-week fitness results manual (a $20 value)
$37 for a relaxation package (an $75 value)
- 60-minute Indulgence massage (a $60 value)
- One-day pass, which includes access to the gym, the sauna, the light/aromatherapy room, and non-fee classes (a $15 value)
Visitors can choose group sessions such as indoor cycling, yoga, Zumba, and more. See the class schedule and descriptions.
Northwest Women's Fitness Club
When you walk into Northwest Women's Fitness Club, you might wonder if you've stepped into a day spa. Soothing yellow, green, and lavender tones create a tranquil backdrop for a variety of fitness equipment. Adirondack chairs, thatch accents, and wall-based mantras such as "peace" give the sauna a laid-back, tropical vibe. Visitors might spy women smiling as they drop their kids off in the daycare area before a Pilates class, belly-dancing workshop, or relaxing massage.
97% of 68 customers recommend
“If you could expand anything in the future I would vote for more toilets. :)”
“I love that place is clean the staff is good very helpful.”
“Great place, great staff!”