What You'll Get
Breaking a sweat not only cools you down during exercise but also rids your body of the disgusting water that’s just building up inside you. Sweat it out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$83 for a six-week fitness package (a $282.50 value)
- Six weeks of non-fee group fitness classes (a $112.50 value)
- Initial 60-minute fitness assessment (a $75 value)
- Two 30-minute personal-training sessions (a $75 value)
- Six-week fitness results manual (a $20 value)
$37 for a relaxation package (an $75 value)
- 60-minute Indulgence massage (a $60 value)
- One-day pass, which includes access to the gym, the sauna, the light/aromatherapy room, and non-fee classes (a $15 value)
Visitors can choose group sessions such as indoor cycling, yoga, Zumba, and more. See the class schedule and descriptions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate group lessons by expiration, lessons expire 6 weeks from activation date. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Valid for women only. 24hr cancellation notice required. Not valid for fee-paying classes. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northwest Women's Fitness Club
When you walk into Northwest Women's Fitness Club, you might wonder if you've stepped into a day spa. Soothing yellow, green, and lavender tones create a tranquil backdrop for a variety of fitness equipment. Adirondack chairs, thatch accents, and wall-based mantras such as "peace" give the sauna a laid-back, tropical vibe. Visitors might spy women smiling as they drop their kids off in the daycare area before a Pilates class, belly-dancing workshop, or relaxing massage.