Choose from Four Options
- $12 for one round-trip ticket departing from Snoqualmie Depot ($18 value)
- $12 for one round-trip ticket departing from North Bend Depot ($18 value)
- $24 for two round-trip tickets departing from Snoqualmie Depot ($36 value)
- $24 for two round-trip tickets departing from North Bend Depot ($36 value)
See the current schedule for departure and arrival times.
Northwest Railway Museum
The North Bend Depot and the Snoqualmie Depot seem to exist outside of time. To the unmistakable tune of a steam whistle, historic locomotives run passengers along the five-mile line between these stations. It's a treat for modern audiences that the Northwest Railway Museum helps preserve, in addition to the other train-based exhibits and activities it hosts.
- Size: Four locations: The 1890 Snoqualmie Depot, the North Bend Depot, the Centennial Trail Exhibit, and the Railway History Center
- Eye Catcher: The old locomotives on display outside the Snoqualmie Depot
- Permanent Mainstay: Train rides that take visitors back in time, with authentic locomotives and antique passenger cars
- Visiting Attraction: Snoqualmie Railroad Days Festival, in which a steam locomotive will pull the train, or Day Out With Thomas, in which kids can ride cars pulled by Thomas the Tank Engine
- Hands-On Activity: Purchase train tickets from an original 1890 ticket window located inside the Snoqualmie Depot
- Don't Miss: Clothing styles of an earlier era in the station master’s office, hands-on activities and exhibits about hop farming in the Snoqualmie Valley in the freight room, and train car rides to explore the depot
- Pro Tip: Pick up a free history scavenger hunt activity for school-age children
- Special Programs: Over 3,000 volumes of railroad history are available to researchers in addition to a Conservation and Restoration Center that's open to the public once a month