What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $14.75 for one adult weekday admission, valid Monday–Thursday ($19.75 value)
- $9.50 for one youth (ages 5–12) weekday admission, valid Monday–Thursday ($12.25 value)
- $17 for one adult weekend admission, valid Friday–Sunday ($19.75 value)
- for one youth (ages 5-12) weekend admission, valid Friday–Sunday ( value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid 5/1/2015-6/30/2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Weekday option is valid for Monday-Thursday only. Weekend option is valid for Friday-Sunday only. Cannot be used with any other promotion or discount and for group or school reservations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
At Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, visitors are fully immersed in nature. They can hop aboard a tram to see herds of bison and elk, moose, bighorn sheep and other Pacific Northwest native animals roaming freely through 435 acres of meadows, woods and lakes. Visitors can also walk the paved trails to discover bears climbing trees, wolves howling, and other animals exploring their beautiful, forested exhibits.
- How to Get Around: explore by foot or inside a heated tram, where the driver doubles as a naturalist
- Who You'll Meet: moose, bison, grizzly and black bears, cougars, mountain goats, and many other species
- Eye Catchers: observe how animals change with the seasons – babies arrive in the spring and summer, elk grow massive antlers in the fall and bears sport thick fur coats in the winter
- Special Programs: up close trailside encounters with a beaver, owl, bat and other animals
- Hands-On Activities: touch antlers and animal pelts inside the Cheney Family Discovery Center
- Conservation Efforts: this accredited wildlife park was twice awarded the prestigious North American Conservation Award by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums for its work with endangered species