Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for museum admission for four ($28 value)
- $20 for museum admission for six ($42 value)
Northwoods Children's Museum
It's a good thing that Northwoods Children's Museum lets grownup visitors play, too. A trip to the nonprofit museum is enough to bring out anyone's inner child, and its exhibits encourage learning through interactive play.
- Size: 24 interactive exhibits that teach about art, science, history, and more.
- Hands-On Activities: Kids play in a pioneer cabin, shop for groceries, create masterpieces in the art studio, and pretend to be doctors in the medical center.
- Don't Miss: A trip to the Discovery Toy Store, which sells products hand-picked for their educational value. Plus, all proceeds go to support the museum's efforts.