Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $44 for an 18-hole golf outing for two, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($89 value)
- $44 for an 18-hole golf outing for two, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($89 value)
- $79 for an 18-hole golf outing for four, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($178 value)
- $79 for an 18-hole golf outing for four, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($178 value)
Each golf outing includes a small bucket of range balls, a hot dog, and a soft drink for each player, as well as cart rental.
Northwoods Golf Club
At dawn, just as the sun breaks the horizon and the morning dew is still a fragrant glaze blanketing the freshly mown lawn, golfers find solace in the pinging sound of golf balls that soar across the beautifully landscaped terrain. The 18-hole course at Northwoods Golf Club is a welcoming oasis for golfers of all stripes, summoning players to traverse the immaculate grounds. The course was designed to emanate southern charm with rows of towering pine trees and the tranquil waters of Moores Pond, a prominent feature on multiple holes. Designed by P.B. Dye, son of famous course architect Pete Dye, the track stretches 6,800 yards for a par of 72. PGA professionals Greg McBride and Burke Cromer oversee the club's lessons, making use of the lighted driving range to help students improve their iron play and no-look reverse drives well after the sun goes down.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,800 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 122 from the back tees:m]]