Professional touring company offers a variety of tours for zip line, aerial trekking, and Argo ATV tours
About This Deal
- What’s included: 13 ziplines, 14 aerial trekking elements, 5 bridges, 1 rappel, up to 150-minute ATV tour on land, water, including 900-acre private trophy buck game farm
- Requirements and restrictions vary:
- Must be 7 or older for ziplining tour
- Children aged 7-15 must be accompanied by an adult and be able to zipline independently
- Must be 3 or older to participate in Argo tour
- Children aged 3-18 must be accompanied by an adult to ride along in Argo tour
- Weight restrictions: must weigh 60-275 lbs for ziplining, must weigh under 300 lbs for Argo tour
- View the FAQ section for requirements and restrictions.
Need To Know
About Northwoods Zip Line, Aerial Trek, Argo ATV, and River Adventure Tours
Argo ATV Tour allows customers to drive an 8 wheel amphibious Argo on land and in water. The 2.5 hours guided tour takes place on a private 900-acre Trophy Deer Farm in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. The tour gives spectacular views, chances to see wildlife, and over 16+ miles of trails. Each Argo can hold up to four passengers. The tour is a great adventure for thrill seekers or the family looking for some fun. Age requirement is 5 years and older. Open year round with a pre-booked reservation. Kayak River Tour is a 2.5-hour float tour on the beautiful Tomahawk River. The Argo ATV and Kayak River Tours can be booked and used on different days.