Guests can enjoy an adventure tour with riding Argo ATV and taking a trip on a kayak down the Tomahawk river
About This Deal
- What’s included: up to 150-minute ATV tour on land, water, including 900-acre private trophy buck game farm, a kayak river tour down the Tomahawk river, photos
- Requirements and restrictions vary:
- Must be 5 or older to participate in Argo tour; must be 18 to drive
- Must be 5 or older to participate in kayak tour
- Children aged 5-10 must be accompanied by an adult and must ride on the same double kayak as the adult
- Children aged 10-15 can ride single kayak and must be accompanied by an adult on their own single kayak.
- View the FAQ section for requirements and restrictions.
About Northwoods Zip Line, Aerial Trek, Argo ATV, and River Adventure Tours
Argo ATV Tour allows customers to drive an 8 wheel amphibious Argo on land and in water. The 2.5 hours guided tour takes place on a private 900-acre Trophy Deer Farm in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. The tour gives spectacular views, chances to see wildlife, and over 16+ miles of trails. Each Argo can hold up to four passengers. The tour is a great adventure for thrill seekers or the family looking for some fun. Age requirement is 5 years and older. Open year round with a pre-booked reservation. Kayak River Tour is a 2.5-hour float tour on the beautiful Tomahawk River. The Argo ATV and Kayak River Tours can be booked and used on different days.