A wellness center provides relaxing treatments for body and mind, including a choice of massages, acupuncture, or light therapy
What You'll Get
- Ionic foot bath: Clients put their feet in a mineral water solution and relax as the ion properties help remove toxins from the body
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
About Nourishing Journey
Nourishing Journey's mission is to aid clients in living vibrant lives. To do so, the holistic center utilizes a range of wellness options. Read on for a by-the-numbers look into Nourishing Journey's services and how they stack up.
- 3 layers of wellness—physical, emotional, and spiritual—the center addresses during treatments
- 10 staff members, including reiki masters, massage therapists, and an ohashiatsu practitioner
- 9 forms of energy healing offered; these include Holistic Metamorphosis and Access Consciousness
- 4 detoxifying services, including ionic footbaths and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- 2 personal-development offerings: life coaching and intuitive reading