Giving yourself a massage, like throwing yourself a surprise birthday party or asking for your own hand in marriage, is a surefire disappointment. Leave kneading to the knowledgeable with today’s Groupon to Nova Massage & Body Work. Choose from the following options:
- For $40, you get a 60-minute massage package (a $90 total value) that includes:
- A relaxation massage (a $65 value)
- Aromatherapy (a $10 value)
- Dry brush exfoliation (a $15 value)<p>
- For $30, you get 60 minutes of craniosacral therapy (an $85 value).
- For $35, you get a 60-minute deep-tissue massage (a $75 value).<p>
Nova Massage & Bodywork’s licensed massage therapist Cynthia J. Taylor draws from a background in yoga to unfurl knots and nudge out pain with a spate of soothing 60-minute massage services. Serenity seekers remain in street duds or chainmail armor while Cynthia unlocks stress stowed away in the noggin, spine, and connective tissue during craniosacral therapy sessions. The muscle maven leads frames through passive stretches, targeting tension via trigger point therapy and neuromuscular techniques during deep tissue massages. During the relaxation massage, long, fluid Swedish strokes, applied with a light-to-firm touch and essential oils, make guest appearances amid therapeutic vapors. A final, exfoliating dry brush sweeps away lingering dead skin cells and misplaced milk moustaches.
8930 Cross Park Dr.
Knoxville, Tennessee 37923