Girls improve their their technical skills and game strategy before showcasing what they learned during games
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Girls Soccer camp that focuses on improving the technical skills and game strategy of playing the game as well as team cooperation.
- Day camp
Good for ages: 5-13
- 8:30 A.M. Camper drop off
- 9:00 A.M. Small group technical training
- 10:30 A.M. 3v3 shoot out
- 12:00 P.M. Half day camper pick-up
- 12:00 P.M. Lunch and educational quiz
- 1:30 P.M. Shooting, Finishing, and Goal Scoring
- 2:15 P.M. Champion’s League
3:30 P.M. Full day camper pick-up
- What to bring: Water bottle/jug, sunblock, lunch, snack, cleats, sneakers/sandals, shin guards are mandatory.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required by the Friday prior to camp start date. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nova Southeastern Girls' Soccer Camp
To become the best soccer player, it helps to be trained by the best. Nova Southeastern University welcomes girls ages 5–13 to the NSU Soccer Complex for summer soccer camps. The camps are led by women's soccer head coach John Constable, who once played for Motherwell F.C. of the Scottish Professional Premier League. Current NSU assistant coaches and players are also on hand to offer guidance and talk about their experience playing NCAA soccer.
Girls ages 5–13 participate in half-day or full-day camps, during which they work on improving their technical skills and game strategy before showcasing what they learned during games. Shark Olympics and Goal Celebration contest are also a highlight of the week.