$29 for beer festival general admission for two ($50 value) * 30 2oz. sample pours * Souvenir tasting mug
The NovemBEER Festival takes place on Saturday, November 21 from 1-5 p.m. at the Arizona Center.
For the third annual NovemBEER Festival, the curators of New Times are pulling out the stops with a keg-tapping blowout certain to assuage the tastebuds and bellies of aleheads, lager lovers, and everyone in between. Here's what to expect:
- The Breweries: 50 breweries from across the nation, including Victory Brewing (Downington, PA), Goose Island (Chicago, IL), and Kona Brewing Company (Kailua-Kona, HI), along with homestate offerings from Mudshark Brewery (Lake Havasu City) and Four Peaks (Tempe)
- The Beers: Over 100 craft brew options to choose from, including rare and brand-spanking-new beers that haven't been seen at other festivals and might not be seen again. Our advice: drink them while you can (unless you're super into regret.)
- What You Get: 30 samples of 2 oz. pours (enough beer to water a football field if grass grew from beer, and a way to make your Untappd app manifest itself in human form just to give you a high-five).
- The Grub: Buffer those samples with food truck delights from Burgers Amore, Queso Good quesadillas, and Big Muzzy Taco Truck, Cheese Love & Happiness or Emerson Fry Bread.
- Other Activities: Enjoy live entertainment and check out the beer-centric wares at the vendor village
400 East Van Buren Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004