Choose from 14 Options
$99 for Brazilian bar-style cuisine with wine and live music at the bar for two ($195 value)
- One shareable Tudo Bom sampler
- Two passes to the limitless salad bar
- Two glasses of the selected wine
- Two live-show tickets, all shows are 6:30p.m.–10:30p.m.
$198 for Brazilian bar-style cuisine with wine and live music at the bar for four ($390 value)
- Two shareable Tudo Bom sampler
- Four passes to the limitless salad bar
- Four glasses of the selected wine
- Four live-show tickets, all shows are 6:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Choose from the following dates:
* Saturday, March 19
* Saturday, March 26
* Saturday, April 2
* Saturday, April 9
* Saturday, April 16
* Saturday, April 23
* Saturday, April 30
Novilhos Brazilian Steakhouse
When night falls over southern Brazil, groups of gauchos gather around flickering fire pits and celebrate the end of another day by slowly grilling meat over the open flames. Novilhos Brazilian Steakhouse aims to capture the spirit of these traditional meals by hosting all-you-can-eat churrasco feasts. Their chefs roast up more than a dozen cuts of meat, including filet mignon, bacon-wrapped chicken, lamb chops, and pork sausages. Servers dressed as gauchos parade these freshly grilled skewers throughout the dining room, stopping at diners' seats and offering to carve them slices tableside. In between these protein-laden servings, guests can visit the salad bar and load their plates up with more than 60 different side dishes, such as fresh-cut vegetables and imported cheeses.