Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended every 3–5 months.
View Noydeen Beauty’s other offers:
- One or Two Perfect Derma Peels at Noydeen Beauty (Up to 64% Off)
- Three Laser Hair-Removal Sessions on One Small or Large Area at Noydeen Beauty (Up to 70% Off)
- $135 for One Laser Skin-Resurfacing Treatment at Noydeen Beauty ($299 Value)
- $99 for One SkinPen Microneedling Facial at Noydeen Beauty ($200 Value)
- $599 for One SculpSure Treatment at Noydeen Beauty ($800 Value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Noydeen Beauty
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? _We offer wrinkle relaxer services with Botox and Dysport. We also fill in lines with fillers: Juvederm and Restylane, etc. We also do lasers for hair removal, skin rejuvenation, sunspots, veins, scars, stretch marks and more! _
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? My love for aesthetics started when I was working in the surgical field in NYC. I have a deep appreciation for anatomy and having clients feel like a more beautiful version of themselves!
What do you love most about your job? I love being able to restore confidence in people and having the opportunity to change their lives!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Best reaction does not beat best life transformation: seeing someone go from being self-conscious to loving their body and showing it off makes me feel so proud!