- $26 Value Towards Lunch for Two
- $35 Value Towards Dinner for Two
- Family Meal Package (Feeds Up to Four), includes:
- 2lbs of meat
- Family size rice and beans
- See the menu here
Fresh, bright flavors abound in Nu Caribbean’s cuisine, which ranges from curry-goat roti and jerk-chicken wraps to plantains and oxtail. The chefs also add their unique touch to American dishes, such as topping burgers with a mango sauce and avocado and dousing wings in a rum-and-pineapple barbecue sauce. Read on to learn about some of the signature menu items.
- Soca burger: A butcher's-cut patty is topped with Chef Sean's custom mango sauce, avocados, caramelized red onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Diners can make it a combo with fries, coleslaw, and a drink.
- Veggie wraps: Eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, red onions, and creamy avocado are drizzled in the diner’s choice of sauce before being wrapped up in a flatbread.
- Lunch meals: Caribbean fried chicken, curried shrimp, or jerk chicken served with a choice of rice and beans or white rice and a side