All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$72 for a five-course prix fixe lunch for four (a C$133.60 value)
- C$86.50 for a five-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (a C$138 value)
- C$90.50 for a five-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid any day (a C$138 value)
Lunch includes the following:
- Black fungus salad or jellyfish salad
- Shainghainese soup dumplings (4) or Shainghainese egg rolls (2)
- Hot and sour soup or shanghainese wonton soup
- Choose two: sweet & sour fish fillet, deep fried ribs with salt & pepper, stir fried mix greens, gon bao chicken (spicy), fried shanghainese style thick noodles, shrimp fried rice)
- Deep fried stuffed red bean paste cake
Dinner for four includes the following:
- 2 cold plates - organic black fungus salad, cucumber salad, jellyfish salad, wild malan salad with flavored bean curb
- 1 appetizer - shanghai soup dumplings, spring rolls, pan-fried pork dumplings, special beef wrap
- 1 soup - hot and sour or shanghai wonton
- 3 entrees - deep fried tofu w/ spicy salt and pepper, wok fried shainghai nian-gao, salted pork and vegetable fried rice, in stone pot, shanghai style fried noodles, sweet and sour pork, spicy sizzling sauteed califlower sichuan style, ma pao tofu, braised tofu with chinese mushroom and vegetable, stir fried chinese mixed green, pan fried string bean and minced pork, deep fried pork ribs in spicy peppery salt, kung pao diced chicken, shrimp fried rice, honey garlic ribs, sauteed fish fillet with greens
- deep fried stuffed red bean paste cake
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservations recommended.Tax and gratuity not included in voucher price. Not valid with any other specials or discounts. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Nu Chinese Bistro
Natural light pours into Nu Chinese Bistro from a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating authentic Shanghai-style cuisine and modern design cues alike. White walls meet dark wood with a tasteful nod toward Eastern embellishments. From the menu you can choose from pork and beef dishes such as xiao long bao, a steamed bun filled with juicy pork. Vegetarians can go for spicy ma po tofu and garlic-fried gai lan (sometimes called Chinese broccoli). Each dish is arranged artfully on the plate, no matter the order.