Experienced technician uses PDO threadlift, dermal fillers, or a combination of both to lift the face and achieve a more youthful appearance
About This Deal
- Valid for Restylane, Radiesse or Revance RHA fillers
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
- RHA stands for Resilient Hyaluronic Acid, designed to minimize dynamic wrinkles; results can last for approximately 9 to 18 months
- PDO Thread Lift: After applying local anesthesia, a technician inserts Polydioxanone threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3–6 more months.
About Nu Med Spa - Encino
The dedicated team of specialists at Nu Med Spa - Encino uses their combined experience to aid their clients in achieving their wellness and beauty goals. By using modern technologies, master injectors with more than ten years of experience provide premium services to their patrons. From injectables and facials to body contouring, customers can trust they are in expert hands at Nu Med Spa.