What You'll Get
Dining out is the most popular way to celebrate a birthday, as it’s the only way to see your name written in chocolate sauce. Party down with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a four-course dinner for two Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $70.50 value)
- $35 for a four-course dinner for two Friday or Saturday (up to a $70.50 value)
Each dinner includes:
- One small plate, such as Thai-style mussels (up to a $9 value)
- Two salads (up to an $18 value)
- Two entrees, such as apple-smothered pork chops or Dr. Pepper BBQ glazed ribs with potato wedges (up to a $34 value)
- One dessert sampler (up to an $9.50 value)
- See the café menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid for Crab & Shrimp Mac and Cheese Au Gratin. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nu Urban Cafe
For the chefs at Nu Urban Cafe, quality is their number-one concern. To that end, they try to refrain from cooking with frozen or canned veggies, preferring to import seasonal and fresh produce whenever possible. Their sauces, marinades, and dressings are made from scratch, using high-quality ingredients. When fashioning one of the café's handmade desserts, chefs mix in real butter, quality vanilla and chocolate, and real eggs, known to be more flavorful and less metallic than ones laid by robotic chickens. This devotion to detail lends a crisp, fresh flavor to servings of glazed baby back ribs, thyme-seasoned red snapper, and apple-smothered pork chops.