What You'll Get
Eating slowly helps you digest more smoothly and detect any bacon that has slithered between leaves of lettuce. Fortify your health with today’s Groupon to nuMeasure. Choose from the following options:
- For $36, you get a three-day delivered meal plan (up to a $74.95 value) that includes the following:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for three days
- For $55, you get a five-day delivered meal plan (up to a $114.95 value) that includes the following:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for five days
- For $70, you get a seven-day delivered meal plan (up to a $144.95 value) that includes the following:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for seven days
- Ground shipping<p>
The calorie-conscious chefs at nuMeasure whip up healthful, complete meals shipped out once a week in insulated cooler boxes to keep them fresh and not frozen. Customers revive each low-sodium, low-fat meal via microwave or basic CPR, finishing the day having consumed about 1,000 calories. A rotating menu furnishes breakfast with options such as silver-dollar potato pancakes dolloped with sour cream and applesauce, and chicken-florentine soup might warm bellies come midday. Dinners range from homestyle favorites such as beef tips and mushrooms to piquant delicacies such as breaded and glazed asian orange chicken. Although nuMeasure offers no entirely vegetarian plan, diners may opt to exclude beef, pork, fish, tuna, and shellfish from meals, or train their own forks to deflect undesired morsels.
Though nuMeasure sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Not valid until 3/26/12. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Delivery dates are subject to availability. Must redeem all meals at once. Not valid for shipping to AK, HI or CN. Extra fee for shipping to homes outside of ground shipping area. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.