Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of dine-in pizza, pasta, and more
- $15 for $30 worth of carryout
- $45 for a family pizza night/pizza party package for dine-in service ($85.29 value)
- $39 for a family pizza night/pizza party package for carryout service ($77.29 value)
The family pizza night/pizza party package includes the following:
- Three large one-topping pizzas ($47.82 value)
- Six large chicken wings ($8.99 value)
- One order of garlic bread ($3.49 value)
- One house or caesar salad ($9.99 value)
- Six fountain drinks for dine-in service or two 2-liter sodas for carryout (up to a $15 value)
See the full menu.
Numero Uno Pizza
The chefs at Numero Uno Pizza are confident it will only take one bite of their specialty pizzas to become hooked. This might be a thick-crust pizza, made with their secret recipe of slightly sweet dough before topped with homemade sauce, pure mozzarella and romano cheeses, and diced tomatoes. Or it could be a thin-crust pie, which begins with hand-stretched dough topped with a full-bodied sauce blended with spices and tomato, plus the same cheeses and a hint of oregano. And that's just the beginning: specialty pies include shrimp pizzas loaded with fresh garlic and shrimp, green onions, and sundried tomatoes, or the Slaughterhouse Five, piled with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers. Along with Numero Uno Pizza's specialty pies, the menu also includes a wide variety of pastas, hot sandwiches, and fresh salads.