What You'll Get
A meal plan helps diners focus on healthy foods without growing bored, as they would if asked to eat only cabbage or drink only cabbage blood. Avoid questionable diets with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for 6 months of healthy weight-loss meal plans and support (a $119.94 value)
$39 for 12 months of healthy weight-loss meal plans and support (a $189.99 value)
- Customizable personal meal plans, with 1-Click dinners and recipes provided by area chefs
- Online forums and Q&As with a registered dietitian
- Recipes made with whole food and complete with nutrition facts
- Choices for specialized diets, including vegetarian, vegan, diabetic-appropriate, heart-healthy, low sodium, low cholesterol, high fiber, and gluten-free diets
- Weekly articles tailored towards weight loss
- Meal journals with calorie and nutrition facts<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Must activate within 3 months of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nutrivity Weight Loss
Rather than attending meetings, taking expensive supplements, or eating unappetizing frozen dinners, members of Nutrivity Weight Loss lose inches and nourish their bodies with from-scratch meals they prepare in their own kitchens. The process is a simple one: during their first visit to the website, users enter in their height and weight, age, and fitness level, along with their dietary preferences and the number of people they’d like to feed. Members then create a seven-day meal plan customized to their caloric needs and hatred of kale that features recipes designed by award-winning chefs. To ensure members can prepare the recipes without hassle, the program devises a shopping list—organized by store aisle—that includes each ingredient needed for the week’s meals. Members get further guidance through the website’s wealth of online forums and Q&As with registered dietitians.