What You'll Get
Faces, like potatoes, must be scrubbed and buffed to clear away excess dirt, remove dry skin, and prevent the emergence of extra eyes. Buff away unsightly blemishes with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$165 for a three-hour Gaia’s Fiesta spa package (a $450 value)
- Personalized organic facial
- Organic back-pampering treatment with exfoliation, massage, and wrap
- Exfoliation, organic floral soak, and circulatory massage for feet
- Manicure with circulatory massage, protein treatment, and vegan nail-polish application
- Personalized mineral makeup application
- Cup of organic herbal tea in your choice of flavour<p>
$99 for a two-hour Orient Express revitalization treatment (a $250 value)
Full-body service draws upon ancient techniques, oils, and aromas from the Far East to relieve stress, purge hazardous bodily toxins, and provide botanical micronutrition to clients as they snack on light vegan treats.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to 1/2 of Groupon price may apply. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NVE Institute
NVE Institute’s aestheticians cultivate wellness with revitalizing spa treatments designed to detoxify bodies with all-natural products in an eco-friendly setting. European skincare services, based on multicultural techniques and ancestral remedies, allow the spa's iCare Specialists to work toward the goal of offering comfort to each patron.