All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A boat in a bathtub is susceptible to attack from giant yellow ducks and bathing children who have muscular adult hands. Float aboard a safer vessel in wider water with today's deal: for $15, you get your choice of one of three boat tours (a $26 value for adults and $21 for senior citizens) from NY Waterway Tours. Choose from the following 90-minute tours:
- The Skyline Cruise maximizes sightseeing by cruising near landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the United Nations building, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty.
- The Twilight Cruise offers a breathtaking panorama of the dusk-time skyline from the water, where the dazzling city lights twinkle like ballerina toes. It's a soothing start for a romantic evening or the calm before storming the town with friends.
- The Historical Society History Cruise is designed for those who dwell in the past. Learn about the history of New York's structures, waterways, and waterfront development from history buffs.
NY Waterway's tours are the prime way to see NYC, whether you see it every day or woke up in Manhattan yesterday with no idea of how you got there. The knowledgeable tour guides make the cruises engaging by dredging up historical details and sharing fascinating facts while dodging mermen and beached JumboTrons. NY Waterway makes it easy to reach the watery way with free shuttle buses that run along popular city routes. At the wave of a hand, the red, white, and blue buses will pick you up and take you straight to Pier 78, where the boats depart. After your tour, the shuttle will be waiting to take you back inland.
Citysearchers give NY Waterway Tours an average of five stars:
- Great way to see Manhattan inexpensively. I am a native NYer and have taken it several times. I really loved the one that goes completely around Manhattan Island. – Anna000
- By far the best way to travel around the city. Plenty of room on the cities [sic] sleekest and cleanest fleet of tour boats. – keremsheli
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NY Waterway
Offering one of the most convenient ways to get to the Manhattan island, NY Waterway lets visitors forego paying bridge tolls, suffering traffic delays, and carrying their cars around with them once in the city. The company's ferries jump across the Hudson River, East River, and Lower Bay, dropping passengers at terminals throughout the city. NY Waterway buslines, meanwhile, crisscross Manhattan, taking patrons down busy thoroughfares to their waiting boats free of charge. The company has been moving precious cargo—people—to and from in New York City since 1986, when the Mets won the World Series largely due to their ability to get to the games on a ferry.