Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with today’s Groupon to Nyack Pour House. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $42.24 total value), which includes:
- One specialty pizza with up to seven extra toppings (up to an $18.24 value)
- Four draft beers (up to a $24 value)<p>
- For $59, you get dinner for four (up to a $129.94 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.99 value each)
- Four beers (up to a $24 value)<p>
Nyack Pour House’s cooks dish out gourmet pub fare as tap masters pour draft beers in a lively sports-bar atmosphere. Mussels steamed with Guinness stout pique appetites alongside garlic bread and sweet butter ($8.99), paving the way for blue-cheese-encrusted top sirloin ($18.99) or corkscrew pasta doused in three-cheese sauce ($9.99). Meat-lovers pizza ($12.99) can mingle ground beef, pepperoni, and bacon with extra toppings ($0.75 each), such as mushrooms, olives, onions, and love letters to the USDA. Behind the eatery’s two full bars, taps release foam-topped pints of domestic and imported brews from notable hop slingers, such as Smithwicks, Stella Artois, and Blue Moon ($4–$6).
Nyack Pour House’s 3,000 square feet lay claim to dartboards and more than 20 flat-screen televisions that flicker with sports games. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, live entertainers and DJs fill the soundscape with tunes and dramatic recitations of the menu.
Nyack Pour House Restaurant and Bar
At the bar, 20 beer-tap handles stand ready to tip forward and fill frosty mugs, which staffers slide alongside plates crowded with classic pub entrees. Guests can rub their molars against pulled-pork sandwiches and Cajun burgers or nibble away at Pour House sliders or cheddar nugget appetizers. Diners looking for meatless fare can graze on caesar or roasted-vegetable salads.