Light is actually a spectrum of colors, each with its own healing properties—red tackles wrinkles, blue zaps blemishes, and indigo tries to convince everyone it’s a real color. Get illuminated with today’s laser-light Groupon to Nyah Med Spa in Suwanee. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for one small body area (up to a $720 value).
- For $199, you get unlimited laser hair-removal treatments for one small body area (up to a $1,020 value).
- For $299, you get unlimited laser hair-removal treatments for one medium body area (up to a $1,700 value).
- For $529, you get unlimited laser hair-removal treatments for one large body area (up to a $3,300 value).
- For $949, you get unlimited laser hair-removal treatments for one large and two medium body areas (up to a $6,700 value).
Click here for a list of valid body areas.
Nyah Med Spa proprietor Roxana Pacely wields 11 years of experience as a licensed medical aesthetician to banish unwanted body hair, along with her talented staff. Armed with the eMax laser wand, technicians inundate each hair follicle with highly concentrated beams of light, bulldozing growth like a marching band rehearsing in Grandmother’s prized rose bushes. Safe for all skin types, the laser targets dark, coarse hair without damaging surrounding skin. Treatments take about 30 minutes on average, and should be spaced out to every 4–6 weeks for facial-area treatments, and 8–10 weeks for body-area treatments. Lasting hair removal usually occurs within six–eight treatments, though more may be necessary to achieve skin as smooth as butter-smeared silk. For customer convenience, Nyah Med Spa laser procedures include pre- and posttreatment skincare packages.
NYAH Med Spa
Exposed brick, stone masonry, and long, arched windows line the facade of NYAH Med Spa's cottage-like building. But what lies behind the beautiful exterior is an arsenal of cutting-edge aesthetic technology—fittingly, since that's also what lies behind the beautiful exterior of each departing client. To get skin to its most radiant, the spa's team of aestheticians calls on treatments ranging from the traditional, such as its more than 10 classic facials, to more novel services that use IPL, lasers, or skin-safe chemical solutions to banish fine lines and blemishes. They even perform a slate of teen-specific services that target the acne, oil, and eye rolls of adolescence, along with numerous treatments tailored to men. Bodies get their time in the spotlight, as well—luxurious body scrubs and massages give way to higher-tech treatments such as laser hair removal and VelaShape body sculpting.