What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for Afrofusion Kitchen Party admission for one on Saturday ($120 value)
- $75 for VIP tent admission for one on Saturday ($150 value)
- $49 for Afro-Aztec Fusion admission for one on Sunday ($120 value)
- $75 for VIP admission for one on Sunday ($150 value)
The Afrofusion Kitchen Party and Afro-Aztec Fusion both include four drink tickets and one meal ticket. The former includes Afro-fusion samples from Chef Dieuveille Malonga. The latter includes a fusion of African and Mexican dishes created by Chef Mel. Both also include access to a cash bar and after party.
VIP admission on Saturday includes access to a demo and meal created by Pierre Thiam, an Iron Chef contestant who battled Bobby Flay. He will treat guests to African street food and stews in a tent with private bathrooms. Includes five complimentary drinks and three meals.
VIP admission on Sunday includes a skip-the-line pass, three complementary drinks, access to the VIP lounge with private bathrooms, and food created by Chef Dieuveil Malonga, who is based in Berlin and specializes in Gastronomy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYC African Food Festival
The NYC African Food Festival is a two-day celebration of ethnic cuisine. Here's what you can expect to find—and eat—when you stop by:
- The Afro-Fusion Kitchen Party (Saturday): During this demo, Chef Dieuveil Malonga will showcase how his European and African backgrounds influence his cooking.
- Chef Pierre Thiam (Saturday): Hailing from Senegal, Chef Thiam will spin together some of his signature dishes and dole out samples during interactive sessions that double as miniature cooking lessons.
- Queens Tent: In this tent, you'll find a collection of colorful, African-inspired dresses, skirts, and head wraps from African designers.
- Hookah Lounge: With its Mediterranean music and decor, buffet, teas, various flavors of hookah, and teleportation booth, this area will transport you to North Africa.
- Extras: Live music and DJs will provide the weekend's soundtrack, and vendors will be on hand doling out wares.