One of New England’s only award-winning chiropractic practices correcting posture and alleviating pain via advanced cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: optional x-rays
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- During your initial pain evaluation, Dr. Morse will delve into your health history to understand when symptoms first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities.
- Digital posture analysis using chemical-free radiographs are used to help Dr. Morse identify the sources of your recurring pain.
- You will be welcomed into a joyful and relaxed family-oriented environment with soft music playing, salt lamps glowing, and an energetic staff of professionals!
- Dr. Morse’s practice has one of the only scientifically-designed Corrective Posture Rehabilitation programs in New England. She utilizes a personalized approach to enable maximum health.
Dr. Morse’s proprietary Connect4 Methodology addresses all four pillars of personalized wellness, creating a path for all her patients to overall health and longevity.
- Hours are as follows: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm. Last appointment can be scheduled at 7:00 pm.
Phase 1: Relief Care
If you are in pain when you come into our office, the first objective is to help you feel better. Depending on the severity of your problem, it is typical to need care 2-3 times per week for 4-12 weeks.
Phase 2: Corrective/Restorative Care
During the corrective care phase, muscles and other tissues are allowed to heal more completely, thereby helping prevent injury. It is typical to need care 4-8 times per month for 6-24 months, depending on your overall health and the severity of your problem and the length of time its been there.
Phase 3: Wellness Care
Once your body has fully healed, it is important to come in for periodic adjustments to avoid and present problems in the future and maintain what you have invested to correct. Usually, this only requires a quick visit to the chiropractor 1-4 times per month, based on your lifestyle and goals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid from Thursday to Sunday. Not valid for beneficiaries of Medicare, Medicaid, state assistance benefit programs, or federal or state employees. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.