What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for one New Year’s Eve general admission to Pound and Pence: Great Gatsby themed ($19 value)
- $10 for one New Year’s Eve general admission to Industry Kitchen: Black tie ($19 value)
- $10 for one New Year’s Eve general admission to SouthWestNY: Masquerade themed ($19 value)
- $10 for one New Year’s Eve general admission to Treadwell Park ($19 value)
- $10 for one New Year’s Eve general admission to Merchants River House: Old Hollywood themed ($19 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYE Hosted by Merchant Hospitality
As 2016 approaches, the party planners at Merchant Hospitality remain busy putting the finishing touches on their New year's Eve plan. On December 31, the restaurant group will throw open the doors of five of its trendiest properties, welcoming revelers eager to watch the clock hit midnight. Whether it's the English-style coziness of Pound & Pence, the riverfront poshness of Industry Kitchen and Merchants River House, or the Latin-inspired warmth of SouthWestNY, the restaurants of Merchants Hospitality are well-suited to ring in the New Year in style. Guests can also take the opportunity to preview Merchants' newest venture: the soon-to-open Treadwell Park, which combines beer-hall boisterousness with an internationally inspired menu of gastropub eats.