Permanent makeup allows you to roll right out of bed in the morning without being seduced by the colorful imprint of your face on the pillow. Leave a good impression with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $220 for one permanent makeup application for eyebrows (a $445 value)
- $120 for one permanent makeup application for top eyeliner (a $245 value)
- $90 for one full set of faux mink eyelashes (a $180 value)
- $120 for one full set of Siberian mink eyelashes (a $240 value)
- $650 for one beginner and advanced eyelash extension certification course with starter kit (a $1300 value)<p>
The eyelash certification course helps students become professional lash extension specialists, with instruction on health and safety, stages of growth, premature shedding, after care, and related subjects.
Over the course of a decade in the beauty industry, Domonique Cox has worked to help women keep up with busy schedules without sacrificing their beauty regimens. By applying oermanent make-up and semi-permanent eyelash extensions, she helps her clients look their best and frees them from the hassles of mascara and clumpy makeup. In addition to lash fills and tinting, Domonique also leads makeup and brow tutorials that aim to make application feel both convenient and fun.