What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||Great Moments in Facial History_|
Rejuvenate your skin with a facial or laser treatment at anti-aging and laser center O-Aesthetics. With today’s Groupon, $50 gets you $120 to apply toward any laser skin or hair treatment, a Hyperbaric Oxygen Facial, a Clinical Facial, or a Silk Peel with Dermal Infusion.
O-Aesthetics, an upscale beauty center, is unparalleled in its customized services. With years of medical experience under her belt, Dr. Okiki Louis created this state-of-the-art facility dedicated to health and wellness. Following a preliminary consultation, your treatment at O-Aesthetics will be catered to your needs. This personalization means each service varies based on the your skin’s needs and qualities. There’s a custom facial for every kind of skin—dry, sensitive, aging, etc. If treatment for highly uncommon skin issues is unavailable, Groupon will offer you our own custom skin therapy recommendations—we’ve helped ankylosaurus customers with signature thorny hind-leg peels and offer a handy catalog of template visages for the faceless. For all other conditions, Dr. Louis and her skilled staff will help you determine the most effective treatment for you.
Clinical Facials: These facials fit this Groupon like a glove. Choose the right facial for your needs (a $120 value):
- Red Carpet: Get a nourished glow.
- Refresher: Gently cool and soothe for maintenance.
- Skin Firming: Brighten and balance skin tone.
- Eye Bright: Increase eye brightness by removing puffiness and dark circles.
- Harmony: Hydration and vitamins restore a glowing tone.
- Blemish Control: Steam, exfoliate, and more to reduce blemishes.
Silk Peel with Dermal Infusion (a $160 value): Restore your skin with this “wet” abrasion treatment that uses conditioning solutions (hydrating, brightening, or clarifying acne) to suit your skin’s particular needs.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Facial (a $225 value): Experience a vibrant, age-defying lift with this super deluxe treatment that uses pure oxygen to hydrate and illuminate your skin with vitamins, botanicals, anti-oxidants, and amino peptides.
The Hackensack Steamer: This early-American technique, originally developed for rejuvenating upholstery, is enjoying a recent renaissance among the fashion elite. Resident facial artisan Giuseppe Roux-Claire has been steaming wrinkles out of celebrities, heirloom wedding gowns, and show-horses since 1921. Referral from Dr. Groupon required.
Laser skin and hair treatments are also tailored uniquely to you. During your consultation, an O-Aesthetics specialist will explain the details and prices of services suitable for your skin’s conditions. Laser services can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and the effects of environmental aging factors. Depending on the therapy, you can tighten your skin, lift your face, remove hair, or reduce acne. Though pricing depends on an individual’s customized treatment, most laser treatments begin at $350.
O-Aesthetics services carry a hefty price tag, but you get what you pay for with these elite beauty experts. Feel better inside and out after repairing and rejuvenating your skin. Let this Groupon help you offset the cost of your well-being.
Citysearchers give O-Aesthetics a perfect five stars: > * After two photofacials at O Aesthetics the dark sun spots are barely there. My skin is firmer. I look better. I feel better about myself. – KelseyP1Marietta > * Dr. Louis is amazing- The laser skin tightening treatment I had done evened my complexion and rejeuvenated [sic] my skin. I love the atmosphere - my whole experience was great and I will definitely be back for more services at O Aesthetics. – mlj528
Great Moments in Facial History
- 1752: Benjamin Franklin performs earliest documented kite-based electrolysis.
- 1865: Fugitive assassin John Wilkes Booth alters own appearance using blacksmithing implements; begins life anew as Vaudeville sensation “The Bearded Horseshoe.”
- 1901: Wishing to be taken seriously by physics community, 20-year-old glamour model Albert Einstein volunteers for controversial wrinklage and facial bristling.
- 1971: Sesame Workshop introduces velcro nose-exchange technology; human trials unsuccessful.
- 1997: Facial-swapping is introduced to the masses via Nicholas Cage/John Travolta hit Face/Off, and less successful comedic sequel Dude, Where My Face At?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiples as gifts. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.