Counterfeit Irish pubs can be detected by their five-leaf clovers, poorly concealed sake taps, and suspicious number of Blarney Stones. Avoid bars that are merely Irish-ish with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for a one pizza-and-pitcher package (up to a $26.40 total value)
- $26 for a two pizza-and-pitcher packages (up to a $52.80 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- One large 16” pizza (a $13 value)
- Up to four toppings (a $1.35 value apiece)
- One pitcher of domestic beer (an $8 value)<p>
O’Keefe’s Pub naturally has its own coat of arms, a yellow-on-green shield emblazoned with a lion to signify courage and a pair of hands to signify high-fives. The neighborhood establishment fills its televisions with local games and fills pitchers to the brim with draft beers. A menu of finger foods such as wings and pizza keep visitors energized for DJ dance parties and karaoke sing-offs.