What You'll Get
Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
$49 for a Golf Outing for Two (Up to $102 Total Value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $72 value)
- Two buckets of driving-range balls (a $20 value)
- $10 worth of grill food and drinks at Baldy’s Roost Bar and Restaurant, which serves a menu of grilled chicken sandwiches ($5.25), hot dogs ($3), and chicken wings ($4.50 for six)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Food credit must be used towards restaurant menu at Baldy's Roost Bar and Restaurant. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oak Harbor Golf Club
The Oak Harbor Golf Club's 6,493-yard course protrudes into an oxbow on the Portage River, pairing scenic views and cool breezes with an ever-present supply of water hazards and small greens. Along the front nine, players patrol tree-lined fairways dotted by small ponds and bisected by a marshy brook that requires calculated drives and sharp wit to solve riddles proposed by retired caddies turned bridge trolls. The back nine meanders out onto a narrow neck of land within the oxbow and wraps golfers in panoramic views of the river.
Off the course, golfers can bogey-proof their swings with a practice session at the grass-tee driving range or a lesson with PGA–certified instructor Matthew Jennings & Chuck Benes. After a day filled with aggressive drives, players can relax at The Village Grill and Patio, which serves a menu of sandwiches, wraps, and salads most enjoyed when eaten with polished divot tools.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,493 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 121 from the farthest tees
- Six tee options