All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 9, 2017
· June 28, 2017
· June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
- $30 Worth of Brunch for Two or More People
- $60 Worth of Brunch for Four or More People
See the menu.
Oak Haven Table & Bar
Tucked away in the historic grotto neighborhood of New Haven, Oak Haven Table and Bar has a knack for blending different elements into one impressive final product. It starts with the restaurant’s decor, which flows seamlessly from warm wood accents to funky abstract furniture. Likewise, chefs spin an eclectic spread of local farm-to-table ingredients into a tapas-style menu, which is punctuated by draft beers and strong, but enticing cocktails.
- Bar snack: portobello fries seasoned with panko bread crumbs and served with a truffle aioli
- Small plate: shaved diver scallops with charred orange segments, radish, seared capicola, and a lavender and mint honey drizzle
- Medium plate: deconstructed chowder featuring littleneck clams, pork belly, confit fingerling potatoes, roasted celery and onion, and clam veloute
- Large plate: Blue Slope Farms burger, which consists of two patties on an english muffin topped with smoked cheddar, house-made pickles, and a lemon, black pepper, and garlic aioli
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.