The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for 18 holes of golf for two people with cart rental, valid Monday-Friday ($138 value)
- $119 for 18 holes of golf for four people with cart rentals, valid Monday-Friday ($276 value)
- $85 for 18 holes of golf for two people with cart rental, valid any day ($138 value)
- $155 for 18 holes of golf for four people with cart rentals, valid any day ($276 value)
Oak Hills Park Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the week and season.
Oak Hills Park Golf Course
Oak Hills Golf Course opened for play in 1969 under the direction of architect Alfred H. Tull, who also helped design such renowned courses as Brandywine, Congressional, and Westchester Country Clubs. The 18-hole layout bears many features that became design traits of Mr. Tull's throughout his illustrious seven-decade career. The course is characterized by dense, tree-lined fairways with curved features, rolling terrain with elevation changes, and large green designs that showcase his inability to draw a perfect circle. Golfers must wield their putters confidently to slay the aggressive greens on holes such as No. 5, a par 3 with a 195-yard tee shot with forced carry over water, and No. 11, with its sharp dogleg fairway and right-to-left sloping green protected by numerous bunkers.
Though a public course, Oak Hillls offers many of the amenities found at a private club. Among these include eight tennis courts and an onsite restaurant, ideal for posting "lost golf ball" signs and celebrating after a day on the fairways.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,317 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.3 from the back tees
- Slope of 133 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees