Choose from Four Options
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, valid on weekdays only ($112 value)
- $115 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental, valid on weekdays only ($224 value)
- $85 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, valid any day ($142 value)
- $165 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental, valid any day ($284 value)
This Groupon is not valid until April 4, 2015. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Options that are valid any day are valid any time after 12 P.M. on weekends.
Oak Hills Park Golf Course
Oak Hills Golf Course opened for play in 1969 under the direction of architect Alfred H. Tull, who also helped design such renowned courses as Brandywine, Congressional, and Westchester Country Clubs. The 18-hole layout bears many features that became design traits of Mr. Tull's throughout his illustrious seven-decade career. The course is characterized by dense, tree-lined fairways with curved features, rolling terrain with elevation changes, and large green designs that showcase his inability to draw a perfect circle. Golfers must wield their putters confidently to slay the aggressive greens on holes such as No. 5, a par 3 with a 195-yard tee shot with forced carry over water, and No. 11, with its sharp dogleg fairway and right-to-left sloping green protected by numerous bunkers.
Though a public course, Oak Hillls offers many of the amenities found at a private club. Among these include eight tennis courts and an onsite restaurant, ideal for posting "lost golf ball" signs and celebrating after a day on the fairways.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,317 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.3 from the back tees
- Slope of 133 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees