Craft beer enthusiasts may sample five different tastes from the Oak Park Brewing Company
About This Deal
Craft Brewery Experience for one: one 5 beer flight of our sample beers and one full pour of choice.
Craft Brewery Experience for two: two 5 beer flights of our sample beers and two full pours of choice
Craft Brewery Experience for four: four 5 beer flights of our sample beers and two full pours of choice
Age restriction: must be 21 or older
About Oak Park Brewing Company
As a result of the Illinois Temperance Act of 1872, the village of Oak Park remained dry for 100 years. Oak Park Brewing Company aims to change that with its selection of ales and lagers, all of which place a premium on sustainability. The brewery shares a space with Hamburger Mary's, so those brews—a few of which are listed below—are perfect for pairing with a juicy burger or other pub food.
- Mary Hoppins: Modeled after the American pale ales that became popular with the dawn of the craft-beer movement, this well-balanced, middle-of-the-road beer combines citra and cascade hops for a pleasant blend of orange zest and pine aroma. (5.4% ABV)
- Putin In A Barrel: This brew is one of Oak Park Brewing Company's most popular brews, and not just because of its clever play on words. The russian imperial stout is aged in Mississippi River Distilling bourbon barrels, which gives the seasonal offering with its strong taste. (10.5%)
- Speakeasy Saison: This traditional Belgian brew pours a hazy, golden hue with a light yeasty aroma with both sweet and spicy notes. That complex scent gives way to an ale that is slightly effervescent with a hint of tartness (6.2% ABV)
- Frank Lloyd Rye: The team at Oak Park Brewing added rye to a traditional American-style IPA, imparting dry, spicy notes to the beer. As a result, this india pale ale is not only balanced, but not nearly as bitter as most of its counterparts. (6.7% ABV)
- Gingerbread Dubbel: Although it's delicious at any time of year, this Belgian-style dubbel is particularly tasty around the holidays, as its infused with the same spices—ginger, nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, and orange peel—that fill gingerbread cookies. (7.5% ABV)