All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 11, 2014
Reviewed May 8, 2014
Reviewed April 13, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for four weeks of beginner adult tennis lessons in April-May ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in April-May for children aged 4–6 ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in April-May for children aged 7–9 ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner adult tennis lessons in June-August ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in June-August for children aged 4–6 ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in June-August for children aged 7-9 ($99 value)<p>
See the tennis schedule. Classes are held once a week for four consecutive weeks, and teach beginners foundational skills in small groups of up to six in the adult classes and up to 12 in the children’s classes. Students can use their own racquets or one provided by the center. Free childcare is provided during the normal playroom hours.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required, subject to availability. Classes will meet for one hour per week offered in a four consecutive week session. We can supply racquets if needed. Beginners only. No makeups or refunds for missed classes. Must attend class at the same day and time each week. Lesson must be used by the same person. Tennis shoes required and no black-soled shoes allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oak Brook Racquet & Fitness Club
With eight indoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a 20,000-square-foot fitness center brimming with workout equipment, Oak Brook Racquet & Fitness Club sets the stage for athletic accomplishment. The event calendar overflows with adult classes ranging from low-impact yoga or aqua Pilates to high-intensity circuits filled with muscle toning TRX, strength training, and cardio workouts. Kids and teens are welcome at the club, with junior tennis and aquatics classes as well as a workout room where kids get strong enough to bench-press a Power Wheels car. The 85-degree indoor pool hosts swim lessons for all ages, as well as personal training and rehabilitation exercises. Post-workout, members can take advantage of the club’s amenities, which include a kids’ playroom, onsite pub, and massage room for kneading out aches.