Tennis combines the graceful footwork of dancing with the racquet-smashing power of really violent dancing. Take a swing at this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for four weeks of beginner adult tennis lessons in April-May ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in April-May for children aged 4–6 ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in April-May for children aged 7–9 ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner adult tennis lessons in June-August ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in June-August for children aged 4–6 ($99 value)
- $49 for four weeks of beginner junior tennis lessons in June-August for children aged 7-9 ($99 value)<p>
See the tennis schedule. Classes are held once a week for four consecutive weeks, and teach beginners foundational skills in small groups of up to six in the adult classes and up to 12 in the children’s classes. Students can use their own racquets or one provided by the center. Free childcare is provided during the normal playroom hours.<p>
Oak Brook Racquet & Fitness Club
With eight indoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a 20,000-square-foot fitness center brimming with workout equipment, Oak Brook Racquet & Fitness Club sets the stage for athletic accomplishment. The event calendar overflows with adult classes ranging from low-impact yoga or aqua Pilates to high-intensity circuits filled with muscle toning TRX, strength training, and cardio workouts. Kids and teens are welcome at the club, with junior tennis and aquatics classes as well as a workout room where kids get strong enough to bench-press a Power Wheels car. The 85-degree indoor pool hosts swim lessons for all ages, as well as personal training and rehabilitation exercises. Post-workout, members can take advantage of the club’s amenities, which include a kids’ playroom, onsite pub, and massage room for kneading out aches.
“Great club.Would not have had the opportunity or pay the membership fees to use the tennis facility. thank you for the great affordable price”
“Nice facility, very clean and excellent Pilates studio.”
“my kids likes the lessons offered so it's a good thing for all of us.”